Rahu, a shadow planet in the north node of the moon, has a highly important meaning in Vedic astrology because it indicates a person’s obsessions and unfulfilled ambitions from previous lives, which they are here to finish in this one. You must look at what sign, degree, and house Rahu is in order to see that.
Planet Rahu is a symbol for breaching taboos, exaggerating things, for passion, and for goods that natives ought morally not to have but nevertheless desire. Rahu is a planet that strives for something it cannot have and does so as quickly as it can. It desires life’s shortcuts. Whether it’s through dishonesty, diligence, or total honesty. Planet Rahu seeks recognition for the things it stands for everywhere it goes. The connection between Rahu and all the other houses is shown here to help in understanding Rahu effects and the best remedies to negate them.
Rahu: Effects And Best Remedies
1. Rahu In First House
Rahu is like an elephant snarling at the king, who is seated in his chair in the first house. Its administration is wealthy. Rahu’s negative effects end after 42 years.
- It’s likely that the natives and their spouses do not get along well.
- Their enemies will fear them.
- They could be unable to complete any tasks and continuously switch jobs.
- Venus in the 7th House indicates that the natives will probably be prosperous, but their wives will suffer.
Take the following actions to avoid Rahu’s harmful effects:
- Donate copper, jaggery, and wheat. On a Sunday, place one of these three items—or all three—in a copper container and submerge it under running water.
- Wearing blue should be avoided.
- Wear a silver necklace chain.
- Offer the coconut in a stream of water.
2. Rahu In Second House
Rahu’s placement in the second house is unfavourable for wealth and family. The natives have a very low chance of passing away or getting into a catastrophic mishap.
- All people under Rahu’s influence may rely on objects received from religious institutions.
- Despite the fact that their financial situation is influenced by Jupiter’s position, they might have a good family life.
- Everything is likely to go smoothly if Saturn is in the first house of the horoscope and Jupiter is favourable, but if Saturn is weak, there could also be negative results.
- It’s suggested that you keep a tiny, solid silver ball.
- The couple should refuse any electronic gifts from their in-laws.
- Keeping up excellent relations with your mother will be beneficial throughout this time.
- A little, solid ball of gold should be kept by the natives. Acharya Mohit suggests that even saffron stored in a silver box will be helpful.
3. Rahu In Third House
If Rahu is placed in the native’s third house, they have a good reputation in the community. Nobody can simply support them. Additionally, because they have a strong vision, their aspirations come true. In addition to having a pen that is sharper than a sword, they will also live a long and prosperous life.
- May continue to progress in their 22nd year.
- Usually, write with passion.
- They may suffer from the Moon’s weakening position.
- If Venus is situated favourably, they can witness a slow rise in their fortune on the in-laws’ side.
- Wearing silver is highly advised.
- 400 grams of coriander dropped in running water may provide some relief from its negative effects.
- 400 grams of almonds dropped into moving water can also be good.
4. Rahu In Fourth House
The 4th house belongs to Moon, which is an enemy of Rahu. The natives may naturally be intellectual, prosperous, and able to spend money on reasonable things when Rahu is favourable in this House. A pilgrimage might be advantageous for them as well. After marriage, their in-laws can likewise have financial success if Venus is also favourable.
- They also get a chance to make quick money and profit from their Mercury-related relatives when the moon is exalted.
- They would suffer in terms of the property along with their mothers if Rahu is unfavourable and the Moon is weak.
- This bad impact would be evident if people started collecting charcoal, changing the toilet, putting an oven in the ground, or modifying the roof over the house.
- Silver jewelry might provide some comfort.
- 400 grams of coriander, almonds, or both dropped in running water may help them feel better.
5. Rahu In Fifth House
The Sun rules the 5th House, which represents male offspring. If Rahu is benefic, the natives may become wealthy, wise, and live a long and healthy life. Their sources of income may increase, allowing them to advance gradually. They could end up being devotees or philosophers.
- If Rahu is malefic, it may cause abortions.
- Their wife’s health may suffer for nearly twelve years after the birth of a son.
- If Jupiter is also in their 5th house, their father’s health could be jeopardized.
- It is recommended to keep a silver elephant.
- They should try to avoid drinking alcohol, eating meat, and engaging in adultery.
- It is also advised that they marry twice with the same wife over a period of time.
6. Rahu In Sixth House
Mercury or Ketu have an impact on the 6th House. Rahu is exalted here and produces excellent results. The natives will be more likely to spend money on clothing and may enjoy their lives more.
- They will be intelligent and victorious, but when Rahu is malefic, they may harm their brothers or friends.
- When Mercury or Mars is in the 12th House, Rahu causes problems, and they may suffer from various ailments or lose their wealth.
- Sneezing on the way to work is not a good sign, so they should proceed with caution!
- They should have a pet black dog.
- It is also suggested that they keep a lead nail in their pocket.
- They should never harm or hurt their siblings. Acharya Mohit advises them to be more sensible.
7. Rahu In Seventh House
Natives with the Rahu in the 7th House will be wealthy, but their wives may suffer from illness. They may also be able to succeed or defeat their opponents. If they marry before the age of twenty-one, it may be unlucky for them, and they should avoid this situation.
- They are likely to have good relations with the government, but if they engage in Rahu-related business, such as electrical equipment, there is a chance of a loss.
- There is a chance that they will experience occasional headaches.
- Also, if Mercury, Venus, or Ketu are in their 11th House, they may frequently have disagreements with their wife, sister, or children, which will have a negative impact on them.
- It is advised not to marry before the age of 21.
- It is recommended to offer six coconuts to a river.
8. Rahu In Eighth House
Because the 8th House is associated with Saturn and Mars, Rahu in this house has a negative impact.
- The natives may carelessly spend money on court cases.
- Their family life will also suffer as a result.
- If Mars is benefic and is placed in the 1st or 8th house, or if Saturn is placed in the 8th house, they may have a chance to become wealthy.
- Keeping a square piece of silver can help to remove negativity.
- Putting saunf (fennel) under your pillow while sleeping may also help.
- They are not permitted to work in the electricity or power departments.
9. Rahu In Ninth House
Jupiter is a planet that influences the 9th House. If natives have good relationships with their siblings, it may be beneficial or detrimental to them. If they are not religious, their offspring may not have a positive influence on them. Furthermore, the Saturn-influenced profession would be profitable.
- If Jupiter is in the 5th or 11th house, it will be ineffective.
- If Rahu is inauspicious in the 9th House, the chances of having a son decrease, especially if someone in your family is involved in a court case.
- Furthermore, if Rahu is in the 9th House and the 1st House is empty, their health may suffer.
- According to Acharya Mohit, the tarnishing of social prestige and psychological problems are also possible.
- It is advised to apply a saffron tilak on a daily basis.
- Wearing gold can provide you with peace of mind.
- It is also recommended that you keep a dog as a pet.
- Keeping good relations with in-laws can be beneficial.
10. Rahu In Tenth House
Leaving the head uncovered creates the illusion of a weak Rahu in the 10th House. The good or bad effects of Rahu would be determined by Saturn’s position. If Saturn is auspicious, the natives will be brave, long-lived, and wealthy, and they will gain respect from all aspects. Furthermore, if Rahu in the 10th House conjuncts the Moon, it forms a Raja Yoga, making them extremely fortunate for their fathers.
- If Rahu is malefic in the 10th house, it will have a negative impact on their mother.
- They may have a negative impact on their eyes if the Moon is alone in the 4th House.
- They may also experience headaches and a loss of wealth.
- They should try to wear a blue or black cap.
- Covering one’s head is referred to as mandatory.
- Offering 400 grams of sugar in a temple or a river may bring about positive energy.
- They should also feed the visually impaired.
11. Rahu In Eleventh House
Saturn and Jupiter both have an impact on this House. Natives have the potential to become wealthy as long as their father is alive. They may also be in the company of evil friends. If Mars is in a malefic position with Rahu in the 11th House at the time of birth, they will be dissatisfied despite having everything they need.
If Rahu is malefic in the 11th House, they may have strained relationships with their father or injure him. The planet in the second house would also be an enemy.
- Wearing an iron article on the body and drinking water from a silver glass may be beneficial if Jupiter or Saturn is in the 3rd or 11th House.
- Ketu in the 5th house produces negative results.
- They may be afflicted with diseases of the ears, spine, and urinary tract.
- There may also be losses associated with Ketu-related businesses.
- They should wear gold around their necks after their father’s death.
- As previously stated, wearing iron or drinking from a silver glass will bear fruit.
- They should never accept any kind of electrical equipment as a gift.
- They should also avoid keeping blue sapphire, ivory, or elephant-shaped toys, as these can be harmful to them.
12. Rahu In Twelfth House
Jupiter rules the 12th House, which represents the bedroom. Rahu causes mental problems and insomnia in this position. It also leads to overspending on sisters and daughters. However, if Mars is in conjunction with Rahu, it produces favourable results, according to Acharya Mohit.
- If Rahu is with its enemies, it is nearly impossible to make ends meet despite hard work.
- It also results in false accusations. As a result, they may even consider committing suicide.
- Telling lies and deceiving others may increase Rahu’s malevolence. When natives sneeze at the start of a new project, it has a negative impact. Use our powerful Rahu-Yantra to combat such pessimistic vibrations!
- They may also be the victims of theft, diseases, or false accusations.
- It is recommended that the natives eat their meals in the kitchen.
- They can also sleep with saunf (fennel) and sugar under the pillow.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions – Book Your Appointment Now!
We hope that you liked our blog on Rahu effects and best remedies and that you will benefit from it. If you have any queries, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Also Read: Symptoms Of Bad Rahu And Effective Remedies